Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hey, how you doin'?

Once again, I'm using Twitter for my inspiration for a blog post, purely because this one was definitely too funny for me to leave alone. Now, personally, I don't think I've ever been picked up with some cheesy chat up line. If I have been, then it obviously wasn't exciting enough for me to remember. There were some super creepy ones online the other day; if anyone tried these on me, I don't think they'd work but I'd definitely remember them!

  • I put the STD in 'stud', now all I need is U...
  • Are both your parents retarded? Because you're looking pretty special...
  • I've tried every other girl in here so it looks like it's your lucky day...
  • I heard you play hard to get. I play hard to get rid of...
  • Excuse me, do you give head to strangers? No? OK, let me introduce myself...
  • My personal favourite.... "Is your Dad in jail?"; "No, why?"; "Because if I was your Dad, I'd be in jail..."
I honestly have no idea where people come up with this stuff. Then today, I came across this trend in Dublin #HarryPotterchatuplines. Now anyone who knows me, knows what a Harry Potter fanatic I am so this obviously caught my eye. Please find a few the best ones below (NOTE: if you have never read or seen Harry Potter then will either just not get these or will not find them funny. You should stop reading now and just go to another one of my blog posts, they're pretty amusing ;)
  • One night with me and they'll be calling you Moaning Myrtle
  • Are you a Horcrux? Because I would definitely destroy you
  • You're definitely not a Muggle because I'm under your spell
  • Is that Nagini in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
  • Do you play Quidditch? Because you look like a Keeper
  • Are you sure you're not a Dementor? Because you're taking my breath away
  • Your smile is like 'Expelliarmus'; simple but disarming
  • I've lost my Invisibility Cloak but do you think I could still visit your restricted section tonight?
  • I don't need a key to your heart, I'll Alohomora that shit
  • I'd like to get my basilisk into your Chamber of Secrets
Moral of the Story - if you're going to use a chat up line, make it a memorable one! Mmmmm, not sure if I'll be able to read Harry Potter books the same way again after this....

No comments:

Post a Comment